Features for Pet Care Providers
How it Works
* A QR Code scan will immediately provide pet identification information.
* Ability to immediately communicate with the owner of a lost pet.
* Optionally scan imbedded chip to access same information as a QR Code scan.
* Our embedded chips are used universally to access global Microchip ID database.
* Scanning our Microchip eliminates multiple database search delay in use today.
* Scan QR Code or microchip of pet to view all current medication being administered to the pet.
* Automatically indicate whether a current/active medicine can be administered now.
* Interact with device touch screen to acknowledge medication was administered.
* Simplifies care for a temporary or alternate care giver.
* Easier medicinal management of short term animal boarding.
* Veterinarians can easily request medical history from a pet's primary care provider.
* Optionally store image of animal to aid in identification.
* Email discharge notification contains optional link to view and pay invoice remotely.
* Remote payment accelerates discharge process for pet owner and veterinarian business.
* Permit client access to view a summary list of all of their pets.
* Permit client access to update their address and contact information.
* Easily transfer a pet and its medical history to a new primary care provider.
* Animal shelters use this system to manage their pet inventory.
* Animal shelters use this system for identification and easy pet data transfer to new care providers.
Features for Pet Owners
How it Works
* Scan QR Code or microchip of pet to view all current medication being administered to a pet.
Locate primary care veterinarians near you.